when IS THE 2023 EDITION
October 5-14, 2023
Luxor, Hurghada, Fayed,
Sharm El Sheikh, Nuwebaa,
Ras Sudr, Cairo
Cross Egypt Challenge is an intensive rally that requires a lot of preparations and support services, our registration fees cover part of the actual cost of participating in such a unique event while any additional costs are covered by our loyal sponsors and partners.
all inclusive price includes airport pickup, accommodation, meals, fuel, oil change, rally package, mechanical services, and all support services.
PILLION / PASSENGERS
all inclusive price includes airport pickup, accommodation, meals, transport in chase vans for passengers, and all support services.
for Egyptians and residents
Thanks to our loyal travel partners who provide special rates for Egyptians and residents of Egypt, we offer special registration fees to Egyptians to encourage participation and to create a cultural experience.
all inclusive price includes accommodation, meals, fuel, oil change, rally package, mechanical services, and all support services.
PILLION / PASSENGER
all inclusive price includes accommodation, meals, transport in chase vans for passengers, and all support services.
Motorcycle rental fees (for international riders only)
If it is difficult or inconvenient to ship your motorcycle or scooter to Egypt, we are providing motorcycle and scooter rental options for international participants.
|BIKE TYPE||BRAND, YEAR AND MODEL||RATE|
|150cc Scooter||SYM Fiddle II automatic transmission, 2014 to 2017 models||USD 500|
|600cc Motorcycle||Honda Hornet or similar, 2003 to 2010 models||USD 900|
|1000cc Motorcycle||Honda Varadero XLV or similar, 2000 to 2006 models||USD 1,100|
Accommodation upgrade and other options
|OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS||NON EGYPTIANS||EGYPTIANS|
|Upgrade to single room in hotels / per person||+ USD 650||+ EGP 7,000|
|Upgrade to double room in hotels / per person||+ USD 350||+ EGP 3,500|
|Helmet rental||USD 75||EGP 1,000|
- Accommodation for 8 nights in 3 to 5 stars hotels based on triple room occupancy.
- Camping for 1 night in tents in Nuwebaa based on triple tent occupancy
- Breakfasts and dinners at hotels
- Light lunches on the roads
- 3 branded long sleeve t-shirts and 1 branded polo shirt for each participant.
- Refueling during the entire challenge.
- Oil changes during the challenge for participating 150cc scooters.
- Motorcycle and scooter maintenance during the challenge.
- Road tolls (where applicable).
- Cost of army/military and special permits for the entire route.
- All rally support services including: mechanical, medical support, support trucks, photography, etc..
- Airport pickup from Cairo or Alexandria airports for international participants to downtown locations.
- Transport in air-conditioned vans throughout the challenge for accompanying persons.
- Transportation of the rented vehicle to the start point and pick up at the finish line (for rented vehicles).
- Supply of the basic spare parts in case of emergency (for rented vehicles).
- Flights to/from Egypt (for international participants).
- Visa to Egypt (if applicable).
- Extra accommodation prior to or after the challenge.
- Extra food and beverage beyond 3 meals a day.
- Airport transfer at the end of the challenge.
- Cost of any damage repairs to any rented motorcycle or scooter (for rented vehicles).
- Cost of fixing severe mechanical failure resulted from your use of the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear (for rented vehicles).
- Accident or medical insurance, or any medical expenses in the unlikely case of an accident.
PAYMENT OF FEES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees to Cross Egypt Challenge are to be paid at the time we confirm your participation application. The registration fees can be paid by one of the following methods *:
- By bank transfer / or direct deposit to Cross World Challenges bank account.
- By credit card (a 5% processing fee is applicable on all Credit Card payments).
All payment details will be forwarded to the participant at the time of acceptance notification.
You can now pay your Cross Egypt Challenge registration fees using our very flexible 6 or 12 months payment plans at a very low 5% APR. During your registration, indicate that you would like to use this option, and we will charge your credit card 6 or 12 equal monthly installments. Please note a 5% processing fee is applicable on all Credit Card payments.
In order to qualify for this option, your must register at least 6 or 12 months before the date of the challenge.
Cross Egypt Challenge is an extensive event that requires a lot of preparation. Fees and costs are based on the number of confirmed participants, therefore the following cancellation guidelines are in place:
Cancellation before August 1st, 2023: 50% of the registration fee is refunded *
Cancellation after August 1st, 2023: 0% of the registration fee is refunded
* bank transfer charges are to be covered by the registrant.