Welcome to the Cross
Egypt Challenge registration. Please check the following guidelines, then start your registration
process below. After submitting your application, you should hear from
us within 24 hours.
In order for the application to be considered, the participant must meet the
- At the time of registration the participant must be 18 years of age or
- The participant should hold a valid motorcycle riding license or an
international license with motorcycle
- The participant should have a minimum experience of one year riding
motorcycles / scooters.
- The participant should have the physical ability to join Cross Egypt
- The participant should agree to pay the registration fees within one
week of the acceptance notification.
To check the registrations fees for Cross Egypt
Challenge, chose from the following options:
CEC 2019 fees
START YOUR REGISTRATION:
Please choose where you live and your application type to start your
registration process. You will be able to choose your selected
date/season in a later stage.