Cross Egypt Challenge is an intensive rally that requires a lot
of preparations and support services, therefore the
following rates / fees cover part of the actual cost of participating in
such a unique event while any additional costs are covered by
our loyal sponsors and partners.
|Early bird rate
until March 31, 2018
||USD 1,800 per
||USD 1,675 per
|Egyptian / Resident
||EGP 9,990 per
||EGP 9,990 per
after April 1, 2018
||USD 1,900 per person
|Egyptian / Resident
||EGP 11,490 per person
||EGP 10,490 per person
* Early bird rates are applicable for riders who register and pay
their registration fees before March 31, 2018.
** Check our 6 or 12 months payment
plans - highlighted below - at a very low 5% APR.
RENTAL FEES (FOR INTERNATIONAL RIDERS ONLY)
If it is difficult or inconvenient to ship your motorcycle or a
scooter to Egypt, we are providing motorcycle and scooter rental options for international participants.
||SYM Fiddle II automatic transmission,
2014 to 2016 models
||Honda Hornet or similar, 2004 to 2008
||Honda Varadero or similar, 2005 to 2008 models
THESE FEES INCLUDE:
- Accommodation for 8 nights in 3 to 5 stars hotels based on triple room occupancy.
- Camping for 1 night in tents in the desert or on the beach.
- All meals during the challenge including welcome and farewell dinners.
- Personal accident insurance for riders who are not covered by one for
the duration of the challenge.
- 3 branded long sleeve t-shirts and one branded polo shirt for each
- 1 vest (for motorcycle riders only).
- Refueling during the entire challenge.
- Oil changes during the challenge.
- Motorcycle and scooter maintenance during the challenge.
- Road tolls (where applicable).
- Cost of army/military and special permits for the entire route.
- Airport pickup from Cairo or Alexandria airports for international participants.
- All rally support services including: mechanical, medical support,
support trucks, photography, etc..
- Transport in air-conditioned vans throughout the challenge
for accompanying persons.
- Transportation of the rented vehicle to the start point and pick up at
the finish line (for rented vehicles).
- Supply of the basic spare parts in case of emergency (for rented
THESE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to/from Egypt (for international participants).
- Visa to Egypt (if applicable).
- Extra accommodation prior to or after the rally.
- Extra food and beverage beyond 3 meals a day.
- Airport transfer at the end of the challenge.
- Cost of any damage repairs to any rented motorcycle or scooter (for
- Cost of fixing severe mechanical failure resulted from your use of the
vehicle beyond normal wear and tear
(for rented vehicles).
FEES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees to Cross Egypt Challenge are to be paid at the time
we confirm your participation application. The registration fees can be paid by one of
the following methods *:
- By bank transfer / or direct deposit to Cross World Challenges bank account.
- By credit card (a 4% processing fee is applicable on all Credit Card payments).
- By Western Union transfer service.
All payment details will be forwarded to the participant at the time of acceptance notification.
You can now pay your Cross Egypt Challenge registration fees using
our very flexible 6 or 12 months payment plans at a very low 5% APR.
During your registration, indicate that you would like to use this
option, and we will charge your credit card 6 or 12 equal monthly
In order to qualify for this option, your must register at least 6 or
12 months before the date of the challenge.
Cross Egypt Challenge is an extensive event that requires a lot of
preparation. Fees and costs are based on the number of confirmed
participants, therefore the following cancellation guidelines are in
Cancellation before August 1st, 2018: 50% of the
registration fee is refunded *
Cancellation after August 1st, 2018: 0% of the
registration fee is refunded
* bank transfer charges are to be covered by the registrant.